Want A Great Exercise For Strength And Stability?
Check Out This Split Landings Video Demo
Split landings are a great way to develop speed agility coordination and balance, along with core strength and stability. There are many different variations on this exercise.
Different variations include but are not limited to:
- Both arms, hang split clean right
- Both arms full squat clean
- Both arms Split jerk left
- Both arms hang split snatch right
- Right arm split jerk left
- Right arm hang split clean right
- Right arm hang split snatch right
- Left arm hang split clean right
- Left arm split jerk left
Be sure to add this exercise to your daily workout to get the benefits of this amazing full body workout.