Bodyweight Max Reps Challenge Workout
Burn Fat and Build Lean Muscle AT HOME
Now this isn't a workout you'll do every day. Instead, do your regular 3-4 week bodyweight workout program, and then every COUPLE weeks do this challenge workout to test your progress.
Also, record your scores for the number of reps you do for each exercise. This lets you compare scores in previous weeks to see if you're improving. So let's see how this bodyweight challenge works…
Challenge Workout Instructions:
– Perform the MAX number of reps you can do for each exercise (ie. go to failure).
– Do NOT rest between exercises
– After the circuit, rest 60 seconds, and then repeat 1-2 more times.
– Note: The first time you do this workout, only go through the circuit 1 time.
2. Bodyweight Wall Squat Hold
4. Bulgarian Split Squat (both legs)
5. Bodyweight Row
*Note: You can use a TRX, Smith machine or barbell instead
6. Mountain Climbers
7. Side Plank (both sides)
Rest 60 seconds, and repeat 1-2 times.
Did you like this fat burning bodyweight workout challenge?